Pages

Monday

NYC Photo Plus Expo


This is me on the bus to one of my favorite places ever, New York City! This past week we made the trip (Megabus.com) up to NYC for my very favorite photography conference. Each year it is like being a kid in a toy store the size of 3 Walmarts! With all the latest gear, software and various other equipment, its obvious that it is my favorite time of the year! This year I was able to attend a seminar by one of the top wedding photographers in the country! When she was talking it felt like she was saying " only two years ago I was were you are now, and two years from now you can be here where I stand"! It was amazing to hear some of her tips and tricks on marketing. Needless to say this years expo was FaNtAstiC!! I went, I learned, I conquered, and then I came home with even more tools of the trade! Can't wait to show you my new "toys", see you around!

No comments: