Pages

Sunday

Intro

Hi everyone! I have received many requests to update and share my images more and more. So therefore we are going to start this blog as a new adventure. An adventure that allows me to connect more with all of you, and for me to share with you all the amazing people we get to work with! Over the next few days I will be putting up a few of my favorite weddings from this past summer. It was a very busy summer for us! Not only did we shoot several weddings, engagement sessions, modeling portfolios, senior portrait sessions, and family photos, we traveled all over, watched my childhood friend marry, were introduced to our brand new nephew Jacob,.... and in the middle of all that we decided to get married ourselves on what I swore was the hottest day of the summer!!!

No comments: